Radio Free Burrito Episode 41: what a weird weekwil, · Categories: Games
This week, I talk about how weird the last two weeks have been
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is Bikini Girls with Machine Guns, from 1990’s Stay Sick, by The Cramps.
- My dog, Riley, has really bad breath.
- Want to ask us questions and stuff for GeekNation‘s 100th Episode? Use the hashtag TweetOut.
- Seriously, Riley. I get that you’re 13, but my god do you eat trash and corpses and the corpse of trashes?
- You can watch the videos I did for Newcastle’s Scotch Ale at my blog.
- Lupus really sucks.
- There Came An Echo doesn’t suck. In fact, it’s pretty awesome.
- Maybe you want to learn a little bit more about the Firefly MMO?
- Here’s the thing I wrote about remembering Leonard Nimoy.
- Riley, I really need you to stop panting at me. ಠ_ಠ
- You can get your own W00tstout kits from Northern Brewer.
- Godzilla wouldn’t think twice about stomping all over you.
- I feel like I’m forgetting something, but that’s pretty standard for me.
- This episode is 35:55 long and 20.1MB.
- This is the end of the show notes.
- I’m using a podcast plugin for the first time. Hopefully, it’ll do all the things to make it show up here for your podcast software/
- Okay it turns out that this episode didn’t show up in a bunch of podcast catchers, including iTunes. I blame the plugin, which is being sent to the cellar for being a naughty boy. I have put the file back in the usual place, and hopefully that will trigger podcatchers to pick it up.