Radio Free Burrito Episode 42: Here. Home. Us.wil, · Categories: Weblogs
On this week’s Radio Free Burrito, I think I’m going to read you one story, but I end up reading you two stories. It’s your lucky day!
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is Siva, by Smashing Pumpkins.
- Thanks to Jason Scott, for digitizing a whole bunch of stuff that’s really important to our generation.
- I really liked my reading of Starry Starry Night.
- My reading of Tidepools could be better, which is ironic, since recording it was the whole reason I did this. I’ll record it again before I send it to Ireland.
- I’m just going to leave this here.
- The music I played under Starry Starry Night was Gliding Through The Interstellar Space, by Into the Void, which I found at Magnatune.com.
- The music I played under Tidepools was Flow,by Piotor Janeczek, which I also found at Magnatune.com.
- As I mix this, I’m hoping that Anna Kendrick will notice me, even though I know this is never going to happen.
- Even though this is a shorter episode than I wanted it to be, I’m happy with the way it turned out. That’s rare, so … yay!
- This episode is 19:46. It is 11.3MB
- This is the end of the notes.
Direct Link: 042-RFB