Radio Free Burrito Archives: Episode Eightwil, · Categories: Current Affairs, Film, RFB Archives
Today, it's a brief political rant (you have been warned), then it's all questions and answers, no stupid meta-talk about what I'm going to do, just getting down to it and having a good time.
A lot of people have asked if I can change the numbering of the episodes; I did that on this one. It's called 008.RadioFreeBurrito. I hope that works for ya.
- This episode is long. In fact, it's way over an hour, so . . . uh . . . get comfortable, I guess. It's 25.6 MB (!)
- If I didn't answer your question here, it's not a reflection on you or your question; it just means that I couldn't think of a worthwhile answer.
- I feel like I hit my stride somewhere around the thirty-minute mark. I could feel a change in my body, and I felt more relaxed, more entertained, and happier. I think it comes across in the show, so I thought I'd comment on it.
- Also, at the 33-minute mark, where I'm talking about "Americanizing Shelly," Garageband band ran out of space, so I had to export, open a new file, and combine the two in Audacity (yeah, I forgot to set the time and tempo to allow for maximum talky-talky. It's jarring, but you didn't miss anything good, I promise.
- A picture of me posing with Pigs-n-Space can be seen at the Muppet Wiki. Oh my. Thanks, mdstudio. I think.
- Comments can be sent to podcast at wil wheaton dot net, questions can be sent to ask at wil wheaton dot net. Please use a descriptive subject line.
- The image I chose for this show was sent to me by WWdN:iX reader Shelly. Thanks, Shelly!
- Radio Free Burrito is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoy it.
Update: Your friendly local .torrent creator, Brian shook his magic tree and look what fell out:
Low (mono, VBR bit rate range 0-24, 13 MB):
Mirror for the Low..
This file is one of the biggest yet, so use the mirrors and seed the .torrent, if you can. Thanks, Brian!
p style=”margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; “>Updated again to add: My Odeo Channel (odeo/0d0d9ccd150172dd) (So I can claim it. Ding!)