Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
I'm feeling creatively stuck and frustrated these days, so in an effort to escape from the chains of creative oppression, I thought I'd cook up a little burrito for the people. I hope you enjoy it, and remember to chew your food.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom. You have been warned.
- As promised, here is a link to Hard 'N Phirm's website.
- Here's Chris Hardwick on Twitter.
- Here's Mike Phirman on Twitter.
- Here's Elliot Gould selling you Jim Beam. (via)
- Here's a line which has no link. Yay!
- WFMU's 365 Project is magnificent.
- Ficly is a whole lot of fun. My contributions are here.
- This episode is just over 18 minutes long. In fact, it's ten seconds over.
- This episode is 17.5MB
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then now would be a perfect time to