Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
I started this episode on Monday, and real life (and trying damn hard not to suck) kept me working on it until Thursday. Let's find out if it was worth the wait!
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- Very special thanks to Monsters From Mars for making incredible music and making it possible for me to play it on my show.
- If you, like me, want more Monsters from Mars, they have a pretty rockin' playlist at YouTube that makes me want to see them perform live.
- Thanks to everyone who posed a question on Twitter. I would have answered more of them, but I started to feel like I was getting boring and the show was running long. In fact, I think it's probably the weakest part of the show, and I probably won't try to do the Q&A in future episodes.
- Here are some screenshots of the pdf version of the unpublished Twitter book.
- You can follow Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt on Twitter.
- You can get more information about voice Over Voice Actor at Voiceovervoiceactor.com.
- All we want to do is eat your ganache-filled cupcake brains. (via Bear.)
- This episode is just over 41 minutes long.
- This episode is about 56MB. Um. Wow. That's a lot of MBs.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then now would be a perfect time to