Radio Free Burrito: Episode Twenty-Fivewil, · Categories: Books, Music
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
It's a relatively quick show this week, but it sure was amusing to me while I made it.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Steppin' Out
by Joe Jackson. It was originally released on his record Night And Day. Most of his catalog is really great, but Look Sharp!
is probably his best. It's one of my desert island discs, for those of you keeping score at home.
- On today's show, I told two stupid jokes, and read something I cut out of an early draft of my PAX East keynote.
- Here's the first link I came across when I googled Personics System. Here's the second. I guess I just answered my "did I talk about this before" question.
- I played a song called Rock Awhile by Goree Carter and his Hepcats. I have no idea where it came from.
- This episode is about 10MB. Ahhh.
- This episode is about 22 minutes long.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then wash your hands, comb your hair real nice, and
p class=”asset asset-audio at-xid-6a00d8341c59aa53ef01310fcd7a58970c”>Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 25!