Radio Free Burrito: Episode Twenty-Eightwil, · Categories: Film, Television, Web/Tech
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
Has it really been three weeks since the last show? I guess it has. Well, I brought a note that will hopefully excuse my absence…
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Head On, by Jesus and Mary Chain, from their album Automatic.
- Seriously, check out Slacker; it's awesome.
- This show is almost entirely an interview with Felicia Day about The Guild.
- Turns out neither one of us could remember who that artist was, and my Google-fu in this regard is appallingly weak. Luckily for me, listener McKenneth Blue is a fountain of art (and other) knowledge, and told me that the painter is, in fact, Magritte.
- Patrick Duffy reference!
- Slightly-different Patrick Duffy reference!
- Patrick Duffy leg!
- The Guild: Season 3
- I played a tiny bit of Elvis Costello's Miracle Man, from the album My Aim is True.
- Unless you hate comedy, you should listen to the nerdist podcast.
- You may also want to listen to Knights of the Guild.
- This episode is about 48MB.
- This episode is about 49 minutes long.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then suit up your avatar and get ready to
p class=”asset asset-audio at-xid-6a00d8341c59aa53ef0133eedad603970b”>Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 28!