Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
This episode was made possible by the generous contributions of listeners like you, as well as a grant from the We Didn't Really Give You A Grant, Wil, Foundation.
- This show doesn't have the best audio in the world, because I used my MBP's internal mic to record it, after the mic I bought this afternoon ended up not working with my computer for some reason. I know it's not the best, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music comes from one of my favorite PC games of all time, Interstate 76.
- You can still make contributions to Team Wheaton. Here's our Wiggle Waggle Walk homepage.
- This show features a reading of my original story The Last Unicorn (Pegasus Kitten) from Clash of the Geeks.
- For context to the Unicorn Pegasus Kitten insanity, check out Scalzi's blog, my blog, and Scalzi's blog again.
- This is the original Unicorn Pegasus Kitten picture.
- This is Seamus. I know, right?
- This episode is about 15.5MB.
- This episode is about 32 minutes long.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then place on ground, light fuse, get away, and