Radio Free Burrito: Episode Thirty-Threewil, · Categories: Books, Games, Music
Holy Crap it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
Today, I talked about some games I've been playing, rambled a little (a lot) and talked a bit about comic books and beer. It's a stream of consciousness RFB, so you probably want to skip this one.
If you're still thinking about listening to this, be warned: something PROFOUNDLY OFFENSIVE EVEN TO ME comes up in the demo of Cards Against Humanity.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Gidget Goes to Hell by Suburban Lawns.
- Listen to Janitor here. In fact, watch it, too. This is what music videos started out as, kids.
- Learn more about this fantastic New Wave band here.
- Here's a random link from Wikipedia.
- Here's Cards Against Humanity.
- 7 Wonders is really a lot of fun. Don't bother getting the expansions.
- This seems legit.
- The Resistance works with 5, but it really comes alive with 7 or more.
- Reddit agrees with my conclusion about why there's been a troll explosion recently.
- I feel like this is as necessary as explaining how to buckle an airplane seatbelt, but here's my show Tabletop on Geek and Sundry.
- The soundtrack from VVVVVV is called PPPPPP (because why wouldn't it?) and can be purchased from Souleye, who composed it.
- Did you know you can get a little smooshy plush version of me? Now you do.
- Massive thanks to Kathleen for getting me a new bell just like this one. Yeah, it's a classy bell, right there. It doesn't try to be all fancy; it just does what a good bell should do.
- I know that I'm forgetting something.
- I'm also forgetting something else.
- Does anyone read these notes?
- I wrote about the Parsely System on my blog.
- Paul and Storm made a video for Write Like The Wind.
- This episode is about 49.4MB. Goddamn, thats a lot of Ms and Bs.
- This episode is about 51 minutes long. That's probably where all the Ms and Bs came from.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- Please note that I've been wishing for Apple to fix this bug for over twofour years. Yay.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then put in your mouthguard, and
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 33!
30 Comments on Radio Free Burrito: Episode Thirty-Three