Holy Crap it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
Today, I talked about books, played some music, and rang my podcast bell a few times.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Haunted, by Poe.
- Get Redshirts here in audio or eBook or paper book!
- You can buy your own copy of the Redshirt song from JoCo himself!
- JoCo Cruise Crazy!
- Here's a random link from Wikipedia.
- I wrote about books.
- I wrote about House of Leaves at Goodreads. CONTAINS SPOILERS.
- Did you know you can get a little smooshy plush version of me? Now you do.
- Here's my post about the season three gag reel.
- Massive thanks to Kathleen for getting me a new bell just like this one. Yeah, it's a classy bell, right there. It doesn't try to be all fancy; it just does what a good bell should do.
- I know that I'm forgetting something.
- Here's the entire Cool and Strange compilation.
- Only you can see this. Everyone else is seeing a blank line.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- Please note that I've been wishing for Apple to fix this bug for over twofour five years. Yay.
- This episode is 42.7 MB and is 44:28 long.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Put down that copy of Sky Mall, and