Not Radio Free Burrito 43a: This one ends abruptlywil, · Categories: Music, Television
This is a very brief recording, with a little bit of music, and nothing particularly interesting (ding!) otherwise. In fact, you shouldn’t even listen to this one.
Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- I played New Wow by Weartists stream it and buy the album at Magnatune.com
- Blindspot on NBC.
- My Quarterly subscription thing.
- Canned cat food smells really, really gross.
- The Infamous Clown Sweater.
- This episode is 21.6MB. and 22 minutes long.
- This is the end of the (very brief) show notes.
And of course, for you non-embedded-player types: 043a-RFB
23 Comments on Not Radio Free Burrito 43a: This one ends abruptly