Not Radio Free Burrito 44a: Full of tumult.wil, · Categories: Games
I’m getting ready for Blizzcon, and feeling alternately excited and terrified … so that’s what this is about.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- The Dork Forest with me is live today. I think I said Jackie’s name wrong in the podcast, because I’m awesome like that.
- I was trying to look cool when I got to hold Frostmourne at Blizzard, but I was so geeked out, I ended up looking like … well, this.
- It feels weird to only have one note in the show notes, so here’s something about birds.
- Oh, you can get your own virtual ticket to Blizzcon here.
- This episode (not an episode) is 27m56s long and 17.3MB big.
- This is the end of the notes.
And for the Embeded Media Player Temperance Movement types out there: 044a-RFB