Radio Free Burrito Episode 51: the super happy brain clubwil, · Categories: Books, Current Affairs
Holy shit has it been like a year since I last did one of these? It certainly feels like it, because in 2018, a week feels like a month! This is basically one long recounting of the last few days of my life, which have been filled with joy, good people, and some revelations about my mental health that I thought were worth sharing.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- There isn’t any theme music this time, because I don’t have my usual media library at my fingertips. Somehow, we will all come together and get through this dark time.
- You must get the Under the Big Black Sun audiobook.
- If you want to go down a Los Angeles punk rock rabbit hole, start here.
- My new friends Sara and Lizzie introduced me to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, and now I can’t wait to adopt as many orphan elephants as I can afford.
- I talked a lot about mental health in this podcast. If you’re inspired or curious about treatment, and don’t know where to go, I recommend talking to your primary care physician for a referral. You can also look at NAMI’s comprehensive list of ways to find support for mental illness.
- I write about my mental health pretty regularly at my blog, if you’re interested.
- This episode of Radio Free Burrito is 45m11s and 41.3MB.
- This is the end of the show notes.
Ready? Here’s 051-RFB.
And for you embedded player aficionados: