Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
I must say, I'm pretty proud of my ability to get this one out on time. If I keep this up, I may have to remove the phrase "infrequently updated" from the show's description.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Super Bon Bon by the legendary Soul Coughing, fronted by the equally-legendary Mike Doughty.
- On today's show, I read a story from the forthcoming special edition of The Happiest Days of our Lives, called Green Grass and High Tides Forever (and ever and ever and
- If you liked that story, you may want to check out the audio version of The Happiest Days of our Lives.
- Green Grass And High Tides can be yours for 99 cents at Amazon. That's, like, 10 cents a minute, which would have been a big deal in long distance pricing back when digital watches were a pretty neat idea.
- You know what's cheaper than building a time machine and going back to 1977 to watch Wizards ? Yep. Watching it on DVD right here in the future.
- I don't know why Thundarr The Barbarian isn't out in a deluxe Criterion edition, which it obviously deserves. We will just have to console ourselves with the Dungeons & Dragons animated series.
- The Dark Tower at Boardgame Geek.
- The Dark Tower online.
- The Dark Tower commercial featuring ORSON FUCKING WELLES.
- Flash version of The Dark Tower.
- This link that has nothing at all to do with The Dark Tower.
- This episode is just over 27 minutes long.
- This episode is about 26MB.
- This episode doesn't have artwork embedded, because I still can't figure out how to get it into the goddamn file without exporting as .m4a and converting to .mp3, doubling the filesize in the process. I mean, I could probably figure it out if I spent a lot of time working on it, but that's not nearly as fun as just producing the show.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then put on your awesome dragon shirt and