Not Radio Free Burrito – Thank Youwil, · Categories: Current Affairs
I just wanted to say thank you, and I didn’t want to wait until next week to do it. So here we are.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This is really just seven minutes of me saying thank you.
- I played the incredible Google Play Music Blaxploitation channel in the background while I talked. I’m listening to it while I type up these notes and it keeps getting better.
- I also talked a little bit about Chris Cornell.
- Please hear me when I say this: You matter. You are important. You are stronger than you think. If you feel triggered by the death of someone you cared about, that’s completely understandable. But you will get through this, because we always get through this. You are not alone, and if you need someone to talk to, you can call 1-800-273-TALK. Please don’t hurt yourself.
- This nRFB is 7m06s long and 10.2 MB.
- This is the end of the notes.
Here’s your embed:
Here’s a direct link: