Radio Free Burrito: Episode Thirty-Twowil, · Categories: Music
Holy Crap, after more than a year, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
Today, I read some stories from my blog, talked about some stuff, and played some weird and wonderful music.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is The Summer Place, by Fountains of Wayne.
- The first "commercial" from Paul and Storm is just silence. I messed up and put it on the wrong track. I'll fix it over the weekend.
- You now have no excuse to not read The Bloggess.
- Look, I gave her some twine.
- I'm finally on Facebook.
- Here's a random link from Wikipedia.
- I forgot to screencap and link to that picture of the panning in Carnivale… whatever you have in your imagination is probably better, anyway.
- I don't have a bell right now, but when I do, it's going to be like this one. Yeah, that's a classy bell, right there. It doesn't try to be all fancy; it just does what a good bell should do.
- Apollo 18, people. Listen to it on shuffle.
- This episode is about 17MB.
- This episode is about 37 minutes long.
- There are about 15 seconds of unnecessary silence at the end of the show. You get those for free. You're welcome.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- Please note that I've been wishing for Apple to fix this bug for over two years. Yay.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then turn down your lights (where appropriate), and
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode Thirty-Two!