Radio Free Burrito 43: my next mistakewil, · Categories: Film, Games, Music
It’s a full episode, just like the old days … but mostly I just talk about myself and some stuff that’s been on my mind, so you probably don’t want to listen to this one.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This show’s theme music is Blank Space, by Taylor Swift.
- The videos for Style and Wildest Dreams are so good.
- Tove Lo’s Queen of the Clouds is the first pop concept album I think I’ve ever heard.
- I did not expect to love the Mocking Jay Part One soundtrack, and yet.
- TV Crimes is a new podcast I do with Mikey Neumann.
- The Battle for Zendikar is going to be a really fun set to play.
- I wrote about playing it at PAX on my blog.
- Your long wait to have 13 minutes of commercials from Little Rock radio in 1971 has come to an end.
- The Memory Palace is amazing.
- You Must Remember This is your new favorite podcast.
- There is not a single crystalline entity in Lore.
- Easy Riders, Raging Bulls is an incredible book. I also just found out that it was made into a movie and now I have to see it IMMEDIATELY.
- You can watch The Trip on YouTube.
- You can see some wonderfully weird Kenneth Anger films there, too.
- John Waters is my hero.
- Leadbelly’s Where Did You Sleep Last Night? is really great.
- This is the end of the show notes.
- This episode is 55m55s (#numbernerd) and 69MB.
And for you non-embed folks: 043-RFB.