Radio Free Burrito Episode Thirty-Five – Ring of Firewil, · Categories: Books, Music
Well, it looks like we’re really back, for reals, and on an actual schedule. Welcome to Radio Free Burrito Episode 35 – Ring of Fire
This week, I talk about the first thing to come to my mind, including trains and books. I tell a pretty gross story that gives the episode its title. This will also be the first episode that has an actual name, because some day I’d like to come up with something as magnificent as #Torsoshorts.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This is the first episode I’ve entirely recorded using Audacity, so it’s a little clunky in places. Next time it will be better.
- This show’s theme music is Janitor, by Suburban Lawns.
- You may like Gidget Goes To Hell.
- YouTube is full of episodes of Night Flight and New Wave Theater.
- Mental Floss is a good place to discover that you’ve lost an hour of your day.
- Here’s The Americans, by Robert Frank. Here’s America, by Allen Ginsberg.
- Fun facts about the Jalapeño.
- The monument that Ryan built on my island in Minecraft.
- You can buy S [Amazon | B&N | Powell’s] and Maplecroft [Amazon | B&N | Powell’s] online or at a local shop.
- Listen to woob’s entire catalog at Bandcamp, but pay close attention to 1194 and Lost 1194.
- Littlebits.cc has all the super fun LittleBits stuff you could ever want. Here’s their Synth Kit.
- The Booth At The End is a wonderful companion to Black Mirror.
- Snap Judgment, The Moth, Darn Carlin’s Common Sense, and Welcome to Nightvale should help with your Serial withdrawal.
- Here’s my blog about Harry Potter.
- This episode isn’t that good, I don’t think. I’m still getting used to doing this again. But that’s okay.
Okay, that’s everything. Please enjoy Radio Free Burrito Episode 35 – Ring of Fire.