Radio Free Burrito Episode 40: …meh, it’s good enough.wil, · Categories: Film, Television, Travel
Hey, Welcome to Radio Free Burrito!
This week, I talk a lot about my creative process, how I’ve found myself at a bit of a creative and existential crossroads, and what I’m doing about it.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is M-Squad, recorded by Johnny Gregory and his Orchestra.
- I’m nominated for another Audie this year!
- I thought I’d recorded 38 audiobooks. Turns out it’s slightly less: 28 for various authors at Audible, 3 of my own at Bandcamp, 2 for Cory Doctorow at craphound, and I think a couple others I’m forgetting. Still, wow.
- The cast of True Romance is phenomenal, and I think it’s some of Bronson Pinchot’s best work.
- One of the funniest scenes in Serial Mom.
- But, seriously, True Detective.
- Awww, hell-tits.
- Music time was St. Barnabas, by The Seldon Plan. It’s from their fantastic album, The Collective Now.
- I found some lovely Vivaldi concertos at archive.org.
- Thank you, Dangerousminds dot net.
- This is the end of the show notes.
- This episode is 51 minutes long and 22Mb.
Here’s your embed:
And here’s your direct link: