Radio Free Burrito Episode 45 – No Secret Messageswil, · Categories: Film, Music, Travel
Hey nerds! It’s time for a new Radio Free Burrito! This show features a whole lot of talking about stuff, including the JoCo Cruise, art, auditions, and why it’s great to do things that are hard.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This episode’s theme music is Master of Puppets, from the album of the same name.
- Like nerds? Like boats? Like food that is mostly salt? You’re gonna love JoCo Cruise 2017!
- I run with Zombies, Run!, and so should you.
- Here’s the proof of concept video thing I made. It’s called Ephemeral Nightmare.
- The Decline of Western Civilization dovetails really well with Urgh! A Music War.
- That ABC show about the Sunset Strip and the murder guy was canceled after, like, three episodes? Wicked City? I know they made more than three episodes. They should release the rest of them. The show was flawed, but had a lot of potential.
- You can buy music from The Jackalopes at Magnatune.com.
- I was thinking about how the documentary AMY makes me so sad, because literally every single person in her life who should have protected her failed her, because of their own narcissism and greed.
- I read a story from my blog about The First Mile. It went better than expected. It featured music from Kalabi.
- You can find Movies With Mikey at YouTube.
- You can listen to TV Crimes at our website, or in the usual places you find podcasts.
- This episode is 59m23s long and 62.9MB big.
- This line intentionally left blank.
- This is the end of the show notes.
No, you don’t find podcasts under a hobo fuckpile. Why would you even think that?
Okay, enough of the talk about secret messages. Here’s your embed.
And, as always, for you non-embeds out there: 045-RFB