Radio Free Burrito Episode 46 – it makes a terrifying sound.wil, · Categories: Film, Music, Television
Hey nerds! It’s time for a new Radio Free Burrito! This show features a whole lot of me talking about how weird I feel, how afraid I am of falling into obscurity, and wondering what, if anything, I can do about it. There’s also a little bit of music, and a couple of radio spots for some 70s movies.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This episode’s theme song is Never Let Me Down Again by Depeche Mode.
- Phantasm recently got a shiny new director’s cut, remastered by JJ Abrams for a special screening at the Drafthouse.
- Reggie Bannister, who is in Phantasm, was kind to me when I was at one of my lowest points in my adult life. I’ll never forget that.
- Everything is Terrible, but Shock Festival is pretty great.
- I make weird bullshit that lives on my youtube channel.
- Visit The River’s Edge.
- Here’s a reasonably good version of The Legend of Boggy Creek.
- Here’s the Wikipedia for Boggy Creek. It’s worth reading.
- I wrote a novella. It’s on sale in the Kindle Store or you can get it from WWdN or you can get the audio version narrated by me.
- When I updated the mp3 tags in Audacity, it showed me that I haven’t done one of these since 2015. That makes me feel sad.
- I feel sad a lot these days.
- If you are also late to the party with me, take a look at Fargo, Rick and Morty, and Mr. Robot.
- I played music from Blondie, Public Enemy, and The Rezillos.
- This is the end of the notes.
This episode is 59m04s long and weighs in at 62.1MB
Here’s your embed:
and for you non-embed types: