Radio Free Burrito Episode 48 – Big Canned Pastawil, · Categories: Current Affairs, Music
It’s time for a new Radio Free Burrito! This week, I brave an unexpected headache from hell to bring you music from some friends, the origin story of a nemesis, SPORTS!, and some thoughts about this moment in history.
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- Today’s theme music is Chambermaid by VSTRS.
- I said that Killing Joke’s Love Like Blood came off of the 1986 album Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, but I’m an idiot and misread the wiki. It actually comes from 1983’s Night Time.
- The video for Love Like Blood is so very 1983 in all the right ways.
- My friends Miracle and Chris are Uke Box Heroes.
- Their new record is Calling All Heroes. Go buy it. I promise you that you’ll love it.
- Playboy.com has a SFW article about the days of dial-up internet porn that is both amusing and nostalgic and totally unrelated to this episode.
- It’s just that the file is exporting and I’ve run out of things to say in the notes.
- Oh, it’s done exporting. So now I’m going to upload it.
- This episode is 53m18s and 76.8MB
- This episode’s title originally identified it as Episode 47, which is clearly wrong and ludicrous.
- The title has been corrected, and nobody will ever know.
- IT IS THE PERFECT CRIME!
- This is the end of the notes.
Here’s your embed:
And here’s your direct link: 048-RFB