Radio Free Burrito Episode 47 – time is weird, man.wil, · Categories: Current Affairs, Music
Who has kept to a weekly schedule for one whole week in a row? THIS GUY!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is The Detectives from 1975’s Punk Rock.
- Jewel Staite’s amazing tea subscription service is Tea Runners. Tell her I sent you!
- Roller skating is In the News.
- Lucien, you should know.
- In 2011, Beauty and The Beat got a 30th anniversary remaster, and even though I still prefer my (now vintage) vinyl copy, it’s really great.
- You can support the ADL here.
- I was in Variety.
- Oh hey look! The Burbank Leader wrote about my Storytime With Wil at the library!
- Stop Making Sense is worth your time.
- Remain In Light is underappreciated.
- Gang of Four was formed in 1977.
- I can’t find the specific link to the phreaking audio files I grabbed a million years ago, but Jason Scott’s textfiles.com has a great section on BBSes if you wanted to know more about that whole scene.
- This episode is 1h6m long and weighs in at 95.1MB.
- This is the end of the notes.
Okay, here’s your embed:
And here’s a plain old link: 047-RFB