Radio Free Burrito: Episode Eighteenwil, · Categories: Books, Music
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
I'm not going to lie to you, Marge, I've been having a rough few days, so this show is uncharacteristically brief. Hopefully, it's still … interesting. Hey, remember when I said "interesting" every five minutes on RFB? I don't really do that any more. That's … interesting.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Idioteque from Radiohead's Kid A.
- On today's show, I read an adapted excerpt from Just A Geek, which is now available as an audiobook from Lulu, with the rest of my work.
- I also played a song called Triforce, by The Mad Titans. I forgot to mention it in the show, but I wanted to say thank you to the band for releasing podsafe music! Maybe someone with Facebook would like to go to their fanpage and tell them that they're awesome.
- I believe that the Loudest Lawnmower in the World, which was busy being the Least Efficient Lawnmower in the World across the street for much of the afternoon, doesn't make an appearance on this show, thanks to careful editing and mic placement by me, Wil Wheaton.
- I'm not very funny this week. Hopefully, next week will be better.
- I also wanted to say that it really makes me super happy to know that there are apparently a lot of listeners out there on Planet Earth who look forward to Radio Free Burrito every week.
- This episode is just over 19 minutes long.
- This episode is about 18MB.
- This episode doesn't have artwork embedded, because I still can't figure out how to get it into the goddamn file without exporting as .m4a and converting to .mp3, and doubling the filesize in the process.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then clap your hands and
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 18!