Radio Free Burrito: Episode Seventeenwil, · Categories: Books
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
I realize this will be played for an audience of eleven, because it's the week between Christmas and New Year, but it's important to me that I maintain my creative momentum, and I suppose a non-zero number of you out there in Internetland timeshift the Burrito.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Dog Eat Dog, by Adam and the Ants, from the album Kings Of The Wild Frontier
- On today's show, I reach into The Vault for a story that is, on its surface, about an audition.
- I just realized that I didn't tell you what the audition was for. The, uh, thing is … I can't remember. I know it wasn't for Heroes, though, because it went so well.
- I also reach into the expanded edition of The Happiest Days of our Lives for a story about me and my son that I stupidly cut from the Monolith Press edition.
- As I said, I have a virtual bookshelf with just about everything you could ever want to know (or tell your friends) about my books.
- On Twitter, ROBERTJON pointed to WFMU's Beware of the Blog as the place I found TV, That's For Me.
- This episode is just under 40 minutes long.
- This episode is about 37MB.
- This episode doesn't have artwork embedded, because I still can't figure out how to get it into the goddamn file without exporting as .m4a and converting to .mp3, and doubling the filesize in the process.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then set your phasers to hilarious catch phrase, and
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode Seventeen!