Radio Free Burrito Episode Thirty-Eight: You Really Shouldn’t Listen To Thiswil, · Categories: Games
By Grabthar’s Hammer, it’s a new RFB!
This week, Anne is back to discuss our dog who eats her own shit and then throws up her own shit in our house, the flock of wild parrots we want to set on fire, going to Kings games, playing games on Tabletop, and our Foundation to Increase Awesome.
You should not listen to this episode, though, because the story of Marlowe eating her own shit and then throwing it up in our house is really, really awful. You have been warned.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is Rock Box, from RUN DMC’s classic debut album.
- Anne’s blog about calling me while I was in Germany is pretty funny.
- Parrot Vines.
- This week’s music is The Arsonist & The Thief, by Robyn Cage. She’s on tour in Utah at the moment, if you’d like to see her perform live.
- My rehearsals for War of the Worlds.
- Marlowe Wheaton, ladies and gentlemen.
- Auction of Stone Age to benefit the Foundation to Increase Awesome.
- Auction of Council of Verona, and The Hare and The Tortoise, also to benefit the foundation.
- You’re killing me, Kings.
- This episode is 1h20m long, and weighs in at 112.8MBs. That’s a lot of Ms and Bs.
- This is the end of the notes, though I feel (like I always do) like I’m forgetting something important.
Direct Link: 038-RFB