Radio Free Burrito Episode Thirty-Seven: In a Row?wil, · Categories: Travel
It’s later than usual, but it’s not a year later! How about a new Radio Free Burrito!?
This week, I talked a lot about our secret vacation, and Anne joined me to share a story from her blog.
I think I’m finally getting the hang of mixing podcast audio in Audacity, largely thanks to the wiki.
A couple of very notes:
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast did, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is Where Eagles Dare, which comes from Iron Maiden‘s fucking PERFECT album, Piece of Mind. Up the irons!
- Eight reasons Ted Cruz is incompetent and shouldn’t be chairing a science committee in congress.
- The song I played before Anne joined me, is called Kiss Me Once Like You Did Before, by Luz Y Fuerza, who apparently were a thing in 1971, and totally not a ripoff of Chicago.
- Anne’s story of awkward Canadian travel tips is delightful.
- Here’s the recipe I use to make taco seasoning (I use less salt, YMMV).
- If you wanted to listen to the original Mercury Theater on the Air’s War of the Worlds, it’s at the Internet Archive.
- Here’s a picture I took of Lake Louise.
- This episode is 58:19, and is 82.3MB.
- That’s all the notes. Enjoy!
Here’s a direct link:
Here’s an embed (does anyone use the embed?):