Radio Free Burrito: Episode Thirtywil, · Categories: Books, Music
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
On this RFB, I deliver a bunch of weird audio collected from the internets, a whole lot of thank yous, and a reading from the special edition of The Happiest Days of Our Lives.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Ceremony, by New Order.
- You can check out Incredible, But True at the Internet Archive.
- If you enjoy Old Time Radio, you'll definitely want to acquaint yourself with the Old Time Radio Researchers Group.
- In case you wanted to see one of Nolan's art things. (Not the thing mentioned in this episode, but a thing nonetheless.)
- Really, Amazon?
- When you build your time machine and visit Mountain Park, try to act surprised when Zoltan gives you advice.
- This episode is 35.6MB.
- This episode is about 37 minutes long.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn't validate, so unless you're grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it's a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can't do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- Please note that I've been wishing for Apple to fix this bug for over a year. Yay.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then kick out the jams, mother effers, and
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 30!