Radio Free Burrito: Episode Twenty-Threewil, · Categories: Television
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
It's a very brief episode this week, because I've just been too busy to cook up a proper burrito.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Mango Mangue by Charlie Parker, from the fantastic album The Essential Charlie Parker.
- On today's show, I tell a very quick story about something amusing that happened to me this morning on my way into work on The Big Bang Theory.
- Here I am on Twitter. If you choose to follow me, read this first.
- Here's a picture I took on the set today.
- Here's a hilarious (and more accurate) version of the same picture, from dburns308.
- Podcasts you may enjoy in place of (or in addition to) Radio Free Burrito while I'm too busy to make it every week:
- This episode is about 12MB.
- This episode is about 13 minutes long.
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it's Apple's fault, not mine, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they'll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then shuffle your Mystic Warlords of Ka'a deck and…
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 23!