Radio Free Burrito: Episode Twenty-onewil, · Categories: Books
Holy Crap, it's time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
I must say, I'm pretty proud of my ability to get this one out on time. If I keep this up, I may have to remove the phrase "infrequently updated" from the show's description.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn't work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is excerpted from Moonage Daydream by David Bowie, from The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, one of my favorite albums of all time.
- You know how every January, you do your best not to write the last year on your checks and letters and things, but you always end up doing it at least once? Yeah. When I said it was January 25, 2009, at the beginning of this show, that was my version of that.
- If you're not familiar with the works of of Kid Beyond, you should be.
- On today's show, I read a story from Dancing Barefoot called Houses in Motion. It's the very first time it's ever been recorded and performed in public for more than 25 people. Warning: it's a little emotional.
- You can get Dancing Barefoot
at Amazon. I thought it was on the Kindle, but it looks like it isn't.
- I just realized that I forgot to thank the people who fed the burrito this week, because I was called away to dinner, so let me do that here:
- Kelly W
- Coral T
- Sally M
- James B
- Dennis I
- Gretchen AJ
- Laure K
- Brian T
- Heather M
- Seriously, thank you for your support, guys.
- I talked about Cranium Pop 5, Power Grid, Give Me the Brain, and Shadows Over Camelot. I bet you can find all of them at your friendly local game shop.
- 14 year-old Wil Wheaton gets lucky … sometimes.
- This episode is just over 30 minutes long.
- This episode is about 14MB.
- This episode should have artwork embedded, but we won't know until someone who is not me gets the show.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then keep your electric eyes on me and
p class=”asset asset-audio at-xid-6a00d8341c59aa53ef0128770accbc970c”>Download Radio Free Burrito Episode 21!
43 Comments on Radio Free Burrito: Episode Twenty-one