Radio Free Burrito: Episode Thirty-Onewil, · Categories: Books
Holy Crap, it’s time for a new episode of Radio Free Burrito! That’s two new episodes in two weeks, for those of you keeping score at home.
On this RFB, I read the story I wrote last week, called 239 Sycamore St.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his “in progress” website. Thanks, Marc!
- Radio Free Burrito doesn’t work as hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag as Memories of the Futurecast does, but it still manages to upset mom and get Twitter breakup messages from sensitive people. You have been warned.
- This week’s theme music is Hey You, by Pink Floyd.
- I couldn’t find the link I mentioned, but here’s Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 3 from Dallas. Wow.
- You can get your very own How We Roll T-shirt from shirt.woot.com right here. Yay!
- This episode is 18MB.
- This episode is about 19 minutes long.
- I am aware that the tags are screwed up and the feed doesn’t validate, so unless you’re grabbing RFB from iTunes or getting it directly here, it’s a giant hassle to get it. I am aware of this problem, but it’s a gigantic pain in the ass for me to correct it, given the tools I have available to me. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, and I’m very annoyed by it, but I can make a podcast, or I can be a bug-squashing code monkey. I can’t do both, and I quite frankly prefer making the podcast. Listener Dave K. built a workaround that you can learn all about here. Thanks, Dave!
- Again, no embedded artwork. This distresses me, but it’s Apple’s fault, not mine, and it’s too much of a pain in the ass to get it done. Hopefully, they’ll fix the bug REALLY SOON.
- Please note that I’ve been wishing for Apple to fix this bug for over a year. Yay.
- This is the end of the notes.
Ready? Then tear down the wall and
Download Radio Free Burrito Episode Thirty-One!